Friday, September 10, 2010

Return of the pig delivery service


If you look back to posts prior to leaving for the west, I have a post called Repetition, Repetition, Repetition, in which you see the "whole pig delivery service" who park over on Catherine Street near where I live in Chinatown. They are back, and I have seen them twice now in the two weeks I have been home. 9:30 AM seems to be a good time to be waiting with camera in hand. This morning I saw them again, and it was the first morning that I did not take my magic picture box with me to work. I cannot stress the importance of always being ready for the shot, since today could have been my day. Some time soon, if I have not already captured it, I will get an exceptional photograph out of these guys, who are an exceptional subject.


Thus I leave the next step to chance and to repetition. I can be out in the field as often as possible, knowing my environments as best I can, and hopefully the pigmen will be back soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment