Sunday, July 25, 2010

No justice to the small


It is unfortunate that these images are so small.  Perhaps when the summer is over, I will be able to spend more time with a template that allows for larger images.  Most of the time, I wish there was no way to see the image other than live in person.  The image leaps out at you and grabs you in person, the image is tangible, real, carbon.  The 0's and 1's don't always cut it for me, but in the digital age, what choice do I have?  The masses demand satisfaction, and otherwise who do I blog for?  I am hoping in some way that throwing my words out there brings what I am doing closer to someone, especially my friends and family.  

I am stuck with what to do next with this blog, or if it is already time to squelch it, cut it off, shut it down, but until I decide, I guess I will stick with it.  Everything is worth a few good months of practice.

Just below here, I will show you one more, perhaps my favorite image that I have taken this year, but all alone, small, down here at the bottom of the page, there is little justice to the 600 pixel drama that unfolded the night of the 21st.  And thus ended a long day of photographing.


No comments:

Post a Comment