Thursday, April 28, 2011

News: Teaching classes at 3rd Ward


Finally! Tomorrow I will start teaching classes at 3rd Ward down in Brooklyn. This is going to be a 4 week intro to photography class, while later on this summer I will step it up a notch and teach a course in street photography! This July class will take us out into the baked streets of summer in NYC and get photographing in some of the most fascinating places this city has to offer. I can't wait to work up a sweat pouring photo knowledge out my brain, down the lips, and into the ears of willing students.

Pass this on to anyone looking for some photo know-how, from beginner to expert tutoring!

Unfortunately, I will not be traveling out west this summer to teach for the Canon Photography in the Parks program. Due to the earthquakes and the tsunami in Japan, Canon has cut funding on a lot of their nationwide marketing. Good news is, I am continuing the teaching and adventure as it comes.

No comments:

Post a Comment