Sunday, November 28, 2010

I'm wearing orange, so that you can see me

On the morning of Thanksgiving, while most of you were somewhere in second stage REM, I was walking out into the woods with Chuck, waiting for this young buck to walk by.  Chuck and his family are the definition of hospitality.  I had a fantastic holiday away from New York, and Federico got one of his last tastes of the USA before he heads home in a few weeks.

Thank you Sherry, Chuck, and the rest of the family for welcoming us to your home.  We had a great time eating great food (two words: SAUSAGE GRAVY), hunting, and shooting skeet.  You could not pack more fun into 3 days.

Wendy: "You look like one of those yuppie hunters."
Me: "Me?  Why?"
Wendy: "Its the vest, nobody around here wears Patagonia!"

Thank you Wendy, for putting me in my place!


Spike!


.270



Skeet









No comments:

Post a Comment